Full Metal Alchemist Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Alchemist Role Play

This role play is set in the world of Full Metal Alchemist. You can be a charector from the show or make up your on OC.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Riza, and Roy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alzmer

Alzmer

Meeting Riza, and Roy Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Riza, and Roy   Meeting Riza, and Roy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:51 pm

Alzmer was at Central HQ doorway like he was told to do. He waited from Riza or Roy or whoever he was suppose to meet.

((Roy and Riza only))
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang
Admin
Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Riza, and Roy   Meeting Riza, and Roy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Roy was walking toward his office, not seeing Alzmer. He was talking to a small group of giggling women. Looking up, he saw Alzmer and stopped in his tracks. "Why, hello Alzmer."
Back to top Go down
https://fmarpg.rpg-board.net
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Riza, and Roy   Meeting Riza, and Roy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:56 pm

Riza walked out of her office and into the small crowd of woman before she got to the door.
"Hello Alzmer."
She nodded to him, then Roy.
"Sir."

Last edited by Riza Hawkeye on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Riza, and Roy   Meeting Riza, and Roy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:02 pm

"Hello Colonel Mustang, and First Lieutenant Hawkeye." Alzmer said with a salute. "I've decided on an anwser, and would like to be reinstated sir,"
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang
Admin
Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Riza, and Roy   Meeting Riza, and Roy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:11 pm

Roy turned to the women and smiled. "Would you ladies mind giving me a moment please? I'll talk to you all later though, I promise!" They all left. Turning back to Alzmer, the smile melted off his face. "You're sure about this?"
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Riza, and Roy   Meeting Riza, and Roy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:12 pm

"Yes sir..." Alzmer said with a stone face, his mind was made up if anything he owed the military this.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Riza, and Roy   Meeting Riza, and Roy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:14 pm

"Are you going to try for state alchemist..?"
Riza asked, looking over at Alzmer.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Riza, and Roy   Meeting Riza, and Roy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:17 pm

"I don't know...but I owe the military some service...if it wasn't for them I probably would be dead, instead of being thought as dead..." Alzmer he was in deep thought he wasn't sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang
Admin
Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Riza, and Roy   Meeting Riza, and Roy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:19 pm

Roy shrugged. "State alchemists get acess to tons of research, and a rank equivilent to a major. However, they are also the human weapons of the military."
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Riza, and Roy   Meeting Riza, and Roy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Riza nodded, listening and saying nothing for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Riza, and Roy   Meeting Riza, and Roy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:24 pm

"I don't think so...I've been used as a weapon my whole life...I want to be something else...possibly something here at Central?" Alzmer said looking at the two of them. "Too much blood has been shead in this world, I don't want to take part as the problem." Anymore... He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang
Admin
Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Riza, and Roy   Meeting Riza, and Roy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:27 pm

"I'll put in a good word for you here at Central, but it'll be hard getting you in. Central's a big place, after all."
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Riza, and Roy   Meeting Riza, and Roy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:28 pm

"Yes sir I understand and thank you for your time." Alzmer said feeling wierd talking very offical.
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang
Admin
Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Riza, and Roy   Meeting Riza, and Roy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:29 pm

Roy tried to keep from laughing. "This whole official thing doesn't come naturaly to you, does it?"
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Riza, and Roy   Meeting Riza, and Roy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:31 pm

Riza rolled her eyes at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Riza, and Roy   Meeting Riza, and Roy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:32 pm

Alzmer grinned "It the most wretched thing I've had to do today sir." Alzmer stopped himself from laughing aswell.
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang
Admin
Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Riza, and Roy   Meeting Riza, and Roy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Roy grinned. "Very well. You are dismissed." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Riza, and Roy   Meeting Riza, and Roy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Riza, and Roy
Page 1 of 1