Full Metal Alchemist Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Alchemist Role Play

This role play is set in the world of Full Metal Alchemist. You can be a charector from the show or make up your on OC.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Unexpected Midnight Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alzmer

Alzmer

An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:17 pm

The clock had just struck midnight, Alzmer couldn't get to sleep and decided to go for a midnight walk, he was wearing pajama bottoms and a jacket with no shirt underneath, he left his glasses back at his apartment and stumbled throuh the near empty streets.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:25 pm

Jinsuina walked through the street, watching her other body and Riza inside her mind. She didn't notice him,so she walked into him.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:30 pm

Alzmer noticed the young girl as they bumped into each other. He was much taller that her and squated down a bit to get eye level with the girl.
"I sorry...young miss."
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:32 pm

Tenshi saw him level, so she have him a small smile."Sorry. I was lost in my thoughts. I'm Tenshi, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:36 pm

"I'm Alzmer, and i'm the one that is sorry I'm a tad dazed and bumped into you." He said returning the smile too her.
"It's a bit dangerous to be out so late at night."
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:05 pm

"Yeah, it's so dangerous that I would not have been walking at night for the past few months. Plus, I change personalities and have alchemy, so I'm alright." she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:00 pm

"All...righty then...when just remember there a bunch of other dangerous alchemist that roam the street." He said getting back tp to standing striaght up and he started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:41 pm

Tenshi timidly reached out her hand. "But, if you were so kind, could you show me around? I honestly don't want to get lost."
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:52 pm

"Well young miss, I have nothing else to do so I guess your in luck. Where do you wish to go?" Alzmer smiled and turned around.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:52 pm

Tenshi shruged. "Whateveer you want to show me, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:01 pm

"I'm not really sure what to show you I'm not a very fun guy." Alzmer shrugged.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:52 pm

Tenshi looked a bit sad. "Whoever said I have ever had fun?"
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:24 pm

"Well...let me rephrase that, I don't know many intresting places, I'm usually out of town alot." Alzmer said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:26 pm

"And let me rephrase mine. Show me whatever you know, because I don't care if it's interesting." she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:25 am

Alzmer raise an eyebrow then. "Al...right, lets just walk around and see if anything you see intrests you." Alzmer said started to justr slowly walk and look around.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:30 am

"Honestly, I don't even know how it feels to be interested in something." she said, walking at pace with himl
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:34 pm

He continued to walk he wasn't sure what to say or do.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Tenshi noticed the akward silence. "So,Alzmer, tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:37 am

"Theirs not much to say, I'm just your average joe." He said walking along.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:55 pm

"There are almost no average joes in this universe. Each one of us holds at least one unique quality." she said.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:51 pm

"Well I lost my memory of most of my life." Alzmer said looking around a bit trying to find something that would she'd show some intrest.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:13 pm

"See? You are not an average joe. You have your mysteries, just like I have mine. And honestly, just take me somewhere you want to go." she said, reading his mind
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:39 pm

((I don't think your allowed to read other peoples mind, it doesn't say it in your bio and it doesn't seem like a fma thing.))

"To tell you the truth I was just taking a walk since I couldn't get to bed, I really don't wanna go anywhere." He said being honest with her.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:43 pm

[[she was born with it, and I forgot to put ot in the bio....]]
"Then lets just walk." she said to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Midnight Meeting   An Unexpected Midnight Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Midnight Meeting
Page 1 of 1