Full Metal Alchemist Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Alchemist Role Play

This role play is set in the world of Full Metal Alchemist. You can be a charector from the show or make up your on OC.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:05 pm

She looked at him. "Hmm? Why do you think?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:06 pm

"I just don't find it surprising thats all." Alzmer said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:09 pm

She smirked. "Yeah? Where've you been for the last decade?" She asked, slightly joking.

((I don't know when the whole Ishbal massacre thing happened in the timeline, or, for that matter, where we are in the timeline. But I'm thinking it takes place sometime after the Ishbal dealio.))
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:32 pm

((No idea I've hardly even watched the anime.))

"Here and their I'm just open mined." Alzmer said yawning.

((Memory lose ftw.))
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:39 pm

((Twitch. Hardly watched? Eh...?))

"Huh." She shrugged it off, pushing her glass forward and straightening up. "I've gotta go soon--have to lock up the shop and all." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:43 pm

"I should probably be going soon too." Alzmer said standing up with a smile of his own.

((Yup I only think it's an okay anime and I've never seen it start to finish. I've watch some here and there.))
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:46 pm

((Gasp! But it has such plot arc-adge! Have you seen them in order?))

She nodded, standing up. "I'm here most nights if you're ever in town for a while." She said and walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:48 pm

"I guess I'll see you around." He said waiting for her to leave, and then left himself.

((Meh it an okay anime, it gets over hyped because of all the fangirls.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra   Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter Semi-Underaged Lientra
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3