Full Metal Alchemist Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Alchemist Role Play

This role play is set in the world of Full Metal Alchemist. You can be a charector from the show or make up your on OC.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back at Central

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Alzmer

Alzmer

Back at Central - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:43 pm

"I see, well I'm not one to harp on the small details of things." Alzmer said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:45 pm

Riza nodded then coughed lightly, clearing her throat.
"I should be preparing for work tomorrow now."
She looked over at Alzmer.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:47 pm

"I see then I think it is time to make my leave." Alzmer said setting down his cofee and standing up. "It has been a plessure meeting you, I hope we will run into eachother again soon."
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:51 pm

Riza walked over to the door and picked up Alzmers shoes and opened the door for him, seeing that it had stopped raining.
"Likewise, Sir."
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:56 pm

He smiled and slipped on his shoe. "Until then." He said as he headed out the door a smile lightly on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back at Central
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Alchemist Role Play :: Role Play :: Central City :: Central Train Station-
Jump to: