Full Metal Alchemist Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Alchemist Role Play

This role play is set in the world of Full Metal Alchemist. You can be a charector from the show or make up your on OC.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back at Central

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alzmer

Alzmer

Back at Central - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:56 pm

"I'm usually wearing a jacket so I guess it's just dumb luck." He said as the first few rain drops started to pitter patter on the umbrella. "So can you do alchemy?" He asked as he enjoyed the sound of the rain.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:04 pm

"No..Im a human among freaks." (I know thats Maes line, but I love it. xD)
"But apparently you can. What types can you perform?"
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:41 pm

"I'm what you would call a jack of all traits, i'm able to perform all basic alchemy skills along with being able to manipulate my own bones..." He said first sounding confident but then his voice trailed off and became quieter.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:47 pm

"Really.."
She looked at him, the same no-nonsense expression she has most of the time still on her face.
"Care to give an example of bone alchemy, Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:53 pm

"i'm sorry I should only give a small example for it does cause quite some pain." He said as he activated the transmutation finger on his pointer finger on his right hand. The bone tore itself out of a point in his skin in the form aof a dagger, Alzmer cringed in pain. The rain started to pour down.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Riza cringed and looked at the bone poking out of his finger.
"I suppose you don't use it often."
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:03 pm

"Yeah, only when I need too." Blood started to leak out which he washed it off in the rain as he transmuted to form finger bones inside his hand again. The skin already started to heal.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:09 pm

'How odd..'
Riza thought, still staring at his finger, not noticing she was doing so during the long silence.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:12 pm

He made a few fists to make sure everything was in proper place.
"So...Miss Riza we are going back to the military base? You never said where your four legged comrade was."
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:15 pm

"Black Hayate is actually in my apartment.. But dont tell anyone. Please."
She looked up at him, seriousness spread across her face.
"Im not allowed to have a pet in my apartment."
She explained to him.
"And it would be terrible if they found out."
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:18 pm

"It's alright." Alzmer said with a small chuckle at her seriousness. He made a keep locking gesture by his mouth.
"Your secret is safe with me."
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:22 pm

Riza felt a little funny inside, most people wouldnt be so serious about a animal, but she loved Black Hayate.

"Thanks."
She mumbled quietly, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:27 pm

The rain started to really pour down and the sound of thunder crackled in the distance. Alzmer looked at the sky while walking, then the drentched ground. "I didn't think it would storm this hard."
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:29 pm

Riza stuck her hands into her pants pockets and looked straight ahead, nodding.
"I didnt really think it was going to storm at all."
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:32 pm

"Maybe we should pick up the pace, no one should be stuck alone in the rain." He said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:35 pm

Riza nodded again and started to walk faster, that actually being her normal pace.
"Do you live in the apartments..?"
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:39 pm

"Yeah, I've had a few oppertunities to buy a house, but I'm usually not their alot so I don't need a full house." Alzmer said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:40 pm

Riza nodded.
"I stay at work most of the time."
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:42 pm

"My job has got me going all over here so half the time I'm not even in this city." Alzmer said seeing the apartments in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:47 pm

"I dont allow shoes in the livingroom."
She looked over at him and put her hand in her pocket then pulled out her keys.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:50 pm

"I understand." He began "Though why would I be coming in?" He asked as they got to her apartment. He stopped by her door. He felt a little from her remark he didn't know why though.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:53 pm

"For coffee, Sir."
Riza opened the door to her room and when she got in there she set the bag of dogfood beside the door and took off her shoes and placed them neatly beside it. Black Hayate came running to her, barking, so Riza picked him up and started petting him while she walked to the livingroom.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:07 pm

"Alright..." He said as he slipper off his shoes and set them beside her's. He followed her to the living room and smiled at the sight of the dog. "Looks like he missed you."
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:41 pm

"Apparently so."
Riza set her dog on the couch.
"You can sit if you want."
She said as she walked off to the kitchen to start the coffee.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:48 pm

Alzmer nodded and quietly sat on the couch. He looked at the dog and slowly started to stroke the dog behind his ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back at Central   Back at Central - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back at Central
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Alchemist Role Play :: Role Play :: Central City :: Central Train Station-
Jump to: