Full Metal Alchemist Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Alchemist Role Play

This role play is set in the world of Full Metal Alchemist. You can be a charector from the show or make up your on OC.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pride (Heavy Spoilers I think)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pride

Pride

Pride (Heavy Spoilers I think) Empty
PostSubject: Pride (Heavy Spoilers I think)   Pride (Heavy Spoilers I think) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:14 am

Name: King Bradley "Pride"

Race: Homunculus

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Turquoise

Skin Color: Fair

Abilities: Pride has the ability to see what his enemy is going to do before he or she makes their move

Oruborus Location: Right Eye

Pesonality: Fuhrer King Bradley, a.k.a Pride, is the head of the military. He acts kindly to others, but has a very deceptive nature and, deep inside, he is quite cruel. He will usually have small talk before attacking his foes.

History: Pride is considered a master piece to his creator. He is a strong supporter to the Homuculi's cause. His "treasure" which a skull which is also his weakness. Pride is the ruler of the military and no one in the military knows of him being Pride.

Alright Sis I'm outta my zone here I need to make sure this is right cause research confuses the fuck outta me. All this confusion between anim and manga and this and that and I'm getting conflicting data. *falls drop*
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang
Admin
Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Pride (Heavy Spoilers I think)   Pride (Heavy Spoilers I think) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:31 am

Actually, John, that's more of Pride from the manga. Pride in the anime has the "Ultimate Eye" so he can see whats gonna happen before it does happen.
Back to top Go down
https://fmarpg.rpg-board.net
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Pride (Heavy Spoilers I think)   Pride (Heavy Spoilers I think) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:33 am

Well I don't know what we are following anime or manga, I just need to know if I need to change anything.
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang
Admin
Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Pride (Heavy Spoilers I think)   Pride (Heavy Spoilers I think) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:23 pm

It is pretty confusing, though I think we're going by the anime since Ashlin made Envy more from the anime. I fixed it for you so that it follows the anime, so you're approved. I'm feeling lazy though, so I won't bother to color-blind you.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Pride (Heavy Spoilers I think)   Pride (Heavy Spoilers I think) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:58 pm

Damn he's boring in the anime oh well I have pimp sword skills and can't be hurt by guns and stuff. I'm still probably never making a pre-made character again though.
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang
Admin
Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Pride (Heavy Spoilers I think)   Pride (Heavy Spoilers I think) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:13 pm

I'm sorry he is a bit boring, isn't he? Lol, doesn't matter. He gets pwned anyways.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Pride (Heavy Spoilers I think)   Pride (Heavy Spoilers I think) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:06 pm

Well if it always follows the anime the series their would be no point of rping this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang
Admin
Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Pride (Heavy Spoilers I think)   Pride (Heavy Spoilers I think) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:36 pm

Sure there is cause the ending pissed everyone off, and therefore we are making up our onwn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride (Heavy Spoilers I think)   Pride (Heavy Spoilers I think) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pride (Heavy Spoilers I think)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Alchemist Role Play :: Off Topic :: Character Bios-
Jump to: