Full Metal Alchemist Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Alchemist Role Play

This role play is set in the world of Full Metal Alchemist. You can be a charector from the show or make up your on OC.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eating Alone Again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:03 pm

Lientra nodded, clicking a fingernail on the table. "I ran away too, you know." She paused, a small, bitter laugh escaping her lips. "More like I was kicked out." She said, grinning at Tenshi.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:06 pm

"At least your circumstanses turnned out better than mine. Guess we're more alike than we think, no?" she said.,
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:15 pm

Lientra smiled. "Yeah, much more alike. Though, I was kicked out because of my alchemy--Ishbal isn't really accepting of alchemists. What about you? Why did you run away?" She asked, smiling only slightly.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:16 pm

"I was abused by Father. Then when I discoverd alchemy, I knew that I could fend for myseld." she said
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:19 pm

Lientra frowned, her eyebrows knitting together. "I'm sorry." She said sympathetically. "What about your mother?"
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:31 pm

"She died at childbirth."
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:40 pm

"After I left, my family was killed by the military. As far as I can tell, none of them are still alive." She said, frowning at the tabletop. "What about your father? Is he still...?"
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:44 pm

"Dead. Thank God. He was killed." she said, tkaing into account Lientra's past
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:58 pm

She nodded, trying to smile a bit. "So, you're an alchemist to, eh? What's your element?" She said, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:02 pm

"I control whatever is useful to me. All except Fire, I guess." she said
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:06 pm

"Hmm, interesting. Well, I'm more of a shadow girl, myself. The boss only keeps me around because I can use alchemy to make the products." She said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:07 pm

Tenshi laughed with her. "Hey, something's better than nothing."
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:10 pm

Lientra grinned, poking Tenshi. "If you can use metal then you'll be of some great use to my boss--if you don't mind working a little during your stay."
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:25 pm

"I can do metal, I don't mind working. I actually like to work." she said poking her back
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:32 pm

"Good, good." She said, then paused. "Well, as soon as you're done with your food we can head to the shop if you want." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:42 pm

Tenshi pointed toward the check. "I'm done already."
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:44 pm

"Oh!" Lientra shuffled the paper over to her table and dug in her pocket for some cash, laying it down on the bill. She smiled. "There."
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:46 pm

"No, ti's ok, I'll pay for it." she seemed worried
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:51 pm

Lientra shook her head. "Oh no, it's fine. I'm the one with the job, remember?" She said, grinning. "And besides, it's the least I can do for some help around the shop."
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Tenshi looked at her. "Ok... but I'll definitley pay you back!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:56 pm

Lientra waved it off. "Don't worry about it." She said, smiling. "Shall we?" She asked, gesturing toward the door.
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:02 pm

Tenshi walked with her. She smiled. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:04 pm

"Alrighty, follow me." Lientra said, leading the way.

((Should we start a new thread to continue the story? The resturaunt scene won't really be accurate if we continue Razz ))
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:08 pm

[[of course.. where? Apartments or somewhere else??]]
Back to top Go down
Lientra Albatriss

Lientra Albatriss

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:11 pm

(( Apartments should work, even though it's not a conventional apartment. Cool. You wanna start it, or should I? ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating Alone Again   Eating Alone Again - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating Alone Again
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next