Full Metal Alchemist Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Alchemist Role Play

This role play is set in the world of Full Metal Alchemist. You can be a charector from the show or make up your on OC.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New info about flame alchemy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

New info about flame alchemy Empty
PostSubject: New info about flame alchemy   New info about flame alchemy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:56 pm

I was reading the next FMA manga, and to sorta sum it up, it said that Roy, and Rizas father (Deceased) are the only two people that know how to preform flame alchemy. Her father did alot of research on flame alchemy and before he died he tattooed his lifes research on her back and told Roy he should protect Riza.
New info about flame alchemy Mangaexamplev2

It's kinda complicated, but Rizas father was teaching Roy flame alchemy, seeing that he was the only worthy one to be taught it. SO, after her father died, Riza showed Roy her tattoo, entrusting Roy with her fathers life work, wich made Roy the master of Flame Alchemy.

*Breathes*

And after Roy saw and understood it, Riza asked Roy to burn her tattoo so another flame alchemist could be born. (I sorta dont know why, but I think it's something like Riza wants Her dad and Roy to be the only ones to know about its secrets or something..) So, Roy burnt enough of it so it couldn't be reaconised.

Technically, the conclusion of THAT story is, I think that only Roy Mustang (Owner of the site) should be able to use Flame Alchemy, since it follows the Mangas story.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: New info about flame alchemy   New info about flame alchemy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:12 pm

Breath Ash Breath, but anyway the sounds fair but where do we fall in the story anyway?
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: New info about flame alchemy   New info about flame alchemy Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:39 pm

I actually have no idea. I didn't ask Dani.
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang
Admin
Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: New info about flame alchemy   New info about flame alchemy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:21 pm

I suppose it does make sense. So are you reading the manga now Ash? It's brilliant, can't wait till the next chapter comes out.

Oh and, I can't resist. Sexy picture!!! Woooo!
Back to top Go down
https://fmarpg.rpg-board.net
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: New info about flame alchemy   New info about flame alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:04 am

Yup! The manga kicks butt!

And I know, very sexy. Semi-naked Riza! xD
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang
Admin
Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: New info about flame alchemy   New info about flame alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:38 pm

How far are you in it? *duct tapes mouth shut to prevent spoilers*
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: New info about flame alchemy   New info about flame alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:48 pm

*Reads it illigally online*
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang
Admin
Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: New info about flame alchemy   New info about flame alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:49 pm

Don't worry, so do I. It's so expensive to be legal...
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: New info about flame alchemy   New info about flame alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:50 pm

Yup. Like, 15$ each x.x
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang
Admin
Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: New info about flame alchemy   New info about flame alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:57 pm

I wouldn't even have enough for one! :[ I'm broke.
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: New info about flame alchemy   New info about flame alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:58 pm

*Pulls pockets inside out*
Ditto
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang
Admin
Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: New info about flame alchemy   New info about flame alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:03 pm

Lol, as I said, legal=expensive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New info about flame alchemy   New info about flame alchemy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New info about flame alchemy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Alchemist Role Play :: Off Topic :: Rules-
Jump to: