Full Metal Alchemist Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Alchemist Role Play

This role play is set in the world of Full Metal Alchemist. You can be a charector from the show or make up your on OC.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jinsuina Datenshi, the Element Alchemist

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

Jinsuina Datenshi, the Element Alchemist Empty
PostSubject: Jinsuina Datenshi, the Element Alchemist   Jinsuina Datenshi, the Element Alchemist Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:31 pm

Name-Jinsuina Datenshi-Tenshi for short
Age-15
Race-Unknown
Job- Killer at night.
Military Rank- None
Appearence-
Spoiler:
Transmutation location- Her rosary.
Alchemist powers- Basic Alchemist powers. She is called the Element Alchemist due to her affinity with fire,earth, water and air.
Personalities_ Her normal personality is gentle and kind but she has a multiple personality disorder. In total, she has 7
1-Sadistic and Violent
2-INnocent
3-Depressing Smart-ass Know-it-all
4- Adorable Emo
5- SOft Rebel
6-Drunk pyro
7-Idioticc daredevil
Back to top Go down
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Jinsuina Datenshi, the Element Alchemist   Jinsuina Datenshi, the Element Alchemist Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:39 pm

Awww, your avi is adorible. <3 And Tenshi is my favorate name for a girl. Very Happy You did awesomely too.

Last edited by Riza Hawkeye on Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JinsuinaDatenshi

JinsuinaDatenshi

PostSubject: Re: Jinsuina Datenshi, the Element Alchemist   Jinsuina Datenshi, the Element Alchemist Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:45 pm

I just remembered something... I forgot the bio!!!!
Here it is:
History- Jinsuina grew up without a mother. Her mother died at childbirth, so her father blamed her for the death and hit her since she was 3. Then, when she was nine, her father grew worse and abused her. It went on till she was 11, where she had the courage to escape. SHe only took her mother's rosary.
She ran and ran, until she collapsed. She woke up in a bed. The one who had helped her was named Yuri. She was happy but when she was 13, Yuri was murdered by the Diclonius. Tenshi went on a rampage and turned on her second personality. She murdered an entire village, and when she finally came to her senses, she made a grave for each and every one of them. She now travels from country to country, carring her personalities with her, searching for a friend.
Back to top Go down
Alzmer

Alzmer

PostSubject: Re: Jinsuina Datenshi, the Element Alchemist   Jinsuina Datenshi, the Element Alchemist Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:53 pm

Oh wow Roy aren't you slipping, also please get an avi but regardless your approved.
Back to top Go down
Roy Mustang
Admin
Roy Mustang

PostSubject: Re: Jinsuina Datenshi, the Element Alchemist   Jinsuina Datenshi, the Element Alchemist Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:32 am

What? I told you my internet was down. Been a while since I color blinded someone, eh?

A P P R O V E D !
Back to top Go down
https://fmarpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jinsuina Datenshi, the Element Alchemist   Jinsuina Datenshi, the Element Alchemist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jinsuina Datenshi, the Element Alchemist
Page 1 of 1