Full Metal Alchemist Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Metal Alchemist Role Play

This role play is set in the world of Full Metal Alchemist. You can be a charector from the show or make up your on OC.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules of the forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roy Mustang
Admin
Roy Mustang

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:58 pm

1.) Please don't use screen names. (Example: I_luv_horses_14) Your name should include only letters. (Example: Edward Elric) It's okay that you love horses, really! But you don't need to put it in your name.

2.) Use proper grammer. This includes no "Text Talk" (Example: "I'm gonna b l8!" Correct spelling should be "I'm going to be late!") I can overlook simple things like incorrect spellling as long as it's not too dramatic.

3.) Take your dirty stuff to the PMs. Not everyone should be able to read that.

4.) Not too much cursing. A little is okay, but one curse word in every sentance isn't.

5.) Only admins can approve charector Bios.

6.) Wait for your charector bio to be approved before role playing. All posts you make before your bio is approved will be deleted.

7.) Try not to act to out of charector. If your bio says your emo, don't Role Play as a happy rainbow lover.

8.) Respect the admins, they're in charge.

9.) Don't be terribly rude to everyone OOC. If your charector hates theirs, okay, but that doesn't mean you have to hate them. If you do, take it up with them in the PMs, nobody wants to get in the middle of it.

10.) If you want to be able to transmute without a circle, okay it with an admin first.

11.) No godmodding. (Example: She shot him in the head, killing him instantly.)

12.) Roleplay should not be in first person. (Example: I chased him down the street. Correct way should be: She chased him down the street.)

13.) Have fun. That's the most important rule!
Back to top Go down
https://fmarpg.rpg-board.net
Riza Hawkeye
Admin
Riza Hawkeye

Rules of the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the forum   Rules of the forum Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:20 pm

Nicely done. Razz
Back to top Go down

Rules of the forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Alchemist Role Play :: Off Topic :: Rules-
Jump to: